Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Question Mark

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' "


So, this week was another really refreshing one for me. I've just been so encouraged by the way I feel - just healthier and stronger! I am still holding steady at around about the same weight/measurements (I keep going between 143/144 so not sure if I lost one or two pounds this week. Every day I weigh something different! haha....) While I haven't really lost that much weight, my body is TOTALLY different this month. - It feels like all my fat has been replaced by muscle or something -

Anyway, I just feel so refreshed and healthy and I'm just loving that feeling and it presses me onwards towards continuing to be faithful.

Also, I've noticed that keeping a training log on a calendar is SOOO exciting and encouraging to me. I would suggest that each of you start keeping track too if you don't already. Looking at a full month where you have exercised and done something (if not several things) each day is just so fulfilling to know that you accomplished this!!!! It's like a really awesome report card!!


Thanks, Amber, for your suggestion too about the sweets thing. I am totally digging what you said and it HAS actually helped! I just let myself have that little something that I feel I need and then I'm okay!

My mantra this week is: Challenge yourself without judgment

No comments: