Sunday, October 4, 2009

Feeling Faithful


So, this has been a great week for me. I'm feeling so faithful to my program and to the possibility of eventual success! I was reading the GI Diet book this week and ironically discovered that I was already completely following this diet without even knowing it (since I have focused on a vegetarian diet.) I am still using the guidelines from the book and allowing myself to continue to eat a healthy diet and exercise accordingly.

My real successes over the past week or so have been my dedication to no sugar and chocolate. I have totally kicked my chocolate habit and also done without any sugar. I feel so much better already and think that it will really make a difference in the long run. I was so tempted by ice cream and some of the very best chocolate that were offered to me this week, but I politely declined!!! (Not like me at all.)

I am determined to get back into good shape........We hiked three days this week so that was really good and really hard + I ran three days this week.

Just staying focused and trying to make progress one day at a time......

No comments: