Tuesday, September 22, 2009

12 Week Challenge

Today I started my 12 Week Challenge. It got a little delayed since I have been so sick this week, but I felt well enough to run this morning so I kicked it off well.

Basically I'm going to follow the Body For Life fitness program that I did back in Korea - basics of running/cardio ,weight lifting, and eating healthy. Nothing really crazy, but just being dedicated and focused.

I am proud to announce that so far I have held true not only to my "No Chocolate" stance, but I have also been faithful to limiting my sweets intake. I have also been more faithful to my yoga - which I thoroughly enjoy having the privilege to do out on the front porch!!!

I don't suspect I will make any actual progress for a few weeks, but just knowing that I'm committed makes me feel good.

No comments: